KwaZulu

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Pacific memories

I had a very weird dream last night.

I was on the edge of a cliff, holding on to something with my hand... it was the only thing keeping me from free falling... I could see the bluest sea below me, rocks and waves striking the sea shore... and the cliff seemed to be moving... as though I was on an airplane... the cliff landed and I hopped off it onto the beach below... and then I jumped into a boat filled with a lot of people and we were ripping along a very turbulent river at breakneck speeds... I jumped off the boat onto a jet ski and was joined by a crazy family friend who I've not thought about in ages... and we were racing along the river... and I vaguely remember seeing submerged cars, which sort of reminded me of the floods in Bombay... and we entered an area which reminded me of the everglades, with lots of trees surrounding us and not enough light... and we hopped off and ran towards an arbitrary red spot which I decided was the finish line... and I won... and then I woke up.

Not sure if any of this means anything.

Listen to Pacific Memories by Fenomenon. It's cool.

2 Comments:

  • Sounds like the island stage in Halo 1 :-D.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:19 PM  

  • You know what... you could be right.

    By Blogger Zulu, at 10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home